Monday, November 19, 2007

ONLY BEATING OREGON AND USC WILL SAVE YOU THIS TIME


Should he stay, or should he go?
To the right is defensive coordinator De Wayne Walker pointing the way, and I agree.
Karl Dorrell must be fired in order to salvage a football program on its last legs with its losing record, and inept play calls(and I do mean inept....he has been criticized by television commenter's for his wacky decisions over and over). Three QB's have gone down, and I don't care. He must go. We are UCLA, and we demand at least respectability.
Many worry about our ability to recruit without him. I worry about our ability to recruit WITH him. Cut your loses, bite the bullet, and make a move for the future. Not an easy thing for me to write, after all, he is basically a neighbor, but your 15 minutes are over. Good bye, and good luck.

No comments: